In the world of digital marketing, change is the only constant. Marketers have to be prepared to meet this challenge in order to be where consumers are. Our digital marketing workshops aim to accelerate your learning curve and to empower you to make informed decisions with regards to your digital marketing strategy.
This workshop will empower participants to drive their company’s digital marketing strategies, drawing from market trends and consumer insights. You will be able to identify, prioritise, plan and manage digital marketing initiatives to achieve your marketing goals.
Who should attend?
- Managers and executives in the marketing and/or advertising industry.
- Working adults, with 1-2 yrs of working experience, who are seeking to join a fast growing career in the digital marketing industry.
What you will learn?
- Why digital marketing is gaining a foothold against traditional marketing.
- Setting and evaluating goals.
- The 360° approach to social media marketing.
- Allocating your digital marketing budget among the various digital platforms.
To get a tailored programme for your organisation, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“It’s tough to keep up with the ever changing social media landscape yet the presenters proved themselves to be highly relevant even as Facebook was in the midst of re-inventing itself during the course period.”
- Reagan Yip, Digital Marketing Specialist, Asiasoft Online Pte Ltd (2012)
“I’d like to thank you again for being our speaker in Hong Kong Tourism Board Digital Marketing Workshop on 2 Dec 2010.
We all thoroughly enjoyed the training and found it hugely beneficial. Everyone thought your sharing on Facebook marketing truly impressive and inspiring. And everyone has commented how much you kept our interest in what was a fairly overwhelming subject matter! We were all particularly impressed at how much research you had done to make it relevant for us and to understand the industry we work in.
Looking forward to working with you and your team again in the future.”
- Oscar Liu, Senior Manager, Digital Marketing, Hong Kong Tourism Board (2010)